Location: Great Neck, NY
Esther P. Levinson, Esq. earned her law degree from St. John’s University in 1993 and her Bachelor’s Degree from Stern College for Women. Ms. Levinson is admitted to the New York State Bar and is a member of the Nassau Bar Association and the Elder Law section and Trusts and Estates section of the New York State Bar Association.
Ms. Levinson started her career in Legal Services for the Elderly, providing assistance to seniors with housing issues and various government entitlement and benefits. She has continued her practice focusing on asset protection, estate planning, estate administration, Medicaid eligibility and guardianship.
Ms. Levinson has been trained in Mediation with a special focus on Elder Care issues.
She is dedicated to assisting each of her clients with professionalism and compassion.
- St. John’s University, J.D., 1993
- Stern College for Women, Yeshiva University, B.A., 1989
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Elder Law Section, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Law Section, Member